Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Your words of wisdom help me see
through my flood of emotion
that there's a shore beyond these tears
that fall to form an ocean.
Though you would just assume to fall
you are standing strong to hold me
as we venture towards our fears
you still guide us boldly.
This may be the hardest thing
that we have yet to do
but even though it breaks our hearts
we still must see it through.
Today is hard, tomorrow harder
but a day soon will come
when we'll look back with peace
on the things that we have done.
Life goes on through joy and pain
and there's joy for us yet.
The pain that we are feeling now
time will soon forget.
So hold my hand, I need your strength,
we'll make it through together
and we'll be stronger on the other side
for all that we have weathered

No comments:

Post a Comment